Monday, July 2, 2018

Who's That Lady?


Vol. 1  Chap. 209



                       Who's That Lady?



                    Despite the Many Who Annoy,
                    I Didn't Slug One Single Boy!
                    My Near Angelic Behavior
                    Did Not Put Me In Disfavor!



                    Now Add A's to Each School Subject
                    And My Mom's Starting to Suspect
                    That Someone Stole Her Oldest Child,
                    Replaced Her With One Not So Wild!



                    Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                    In Hollywood, I Think They'd Say,
                    I've Had an Image Make~Over!
                    So Good I've Earned a Sleep~Over!







                    It's Not Just Me Who Benefits!
                    Mom Hasn't Seen Any Kid Fits
                    From Either One of Her Gingers ...
                    Still Checking to Make Sure We're Hers!







                    So Here We Are, the Family,
                    All At the Yogurt Factory,
                    With Our Rewards, Just as We Should!
                    Guess Where's Next, If Our Grampa's Good?







Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Mar. 1, 2014)






No comments:

Post a Comment