Friday, July 13, 2018

Baby Catherine!


Vol. 1  Chap. 228




                                Baby Catherine!




                      We Had a Guest Not Long Ago!
                      The Sweetest Child a Girl Could Know!
                      Mom Said That Once I Was This Small!
                      But I Don't 'Member That at All!





                      


                      Bella and I Each Took a Shine
                      To Little Baby Catherine!
                      You Sure Could Tell That She Loved Us!
                      Each Time She'd Spot Us, No More Fuss!



                      Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                      I Wish That Catherine Could Stay,
                      'Least Til I Go Away to School!
                      I Ask You, Wouldn't That Be Cool?



                      Catherine's Parents, They'll Not Think So!
                      I Get This Feeling They'll Say, "No!"
                      But You Can't Blame This Girl For Askin'
                      'Spec'ly 'bout Baby Catherine!







                      They're Shipping Out to Tennessee!
                      That Leaves Bella and Bonez and Me
                      To Bat Our Eyes and Plead, "Mother ...
                      "Isn't It Time For Another?"



                            We Miss You Baby Catherine!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                (July 12, 2014) 






No comments:

Post a Comment