Monday, July 2, 2018

A Modest Proposal!


Vol. 1  Chap. 213




                A Modest Proposal!




               I Tell the Truth!   I Tell It Loud!
               I Jumped So High I Kissed a Cloud!
               That's When I Got My Best Ideer!
               I've Solved the Housing Crisis!   Hear?







               I'm Bella!   I'm Here to Tell Ya,
               We've Got to Do Better, Fella!
               So While I Drifted Back To Earth,
               My Brain Gave This Idea Birth!






               If You Already Have a Home,
               Stay Where You Are!   No Need to Roam!
               But If the Dream Has Passed You By,
               Pack What You Own!   I'll Tell You Why!






               First Step, Move to San Diego,
               Or Some Place Warm, Like Laredo!
               Then You Move Into a Bounce House!
               All Of You!   Pets, Kids and Your Spouse!






               Then Bounce!   It Burns Off Calories!
               Creates Heat for Emergencies!
               And You'll Forget Your Troubles Soon!
               Who Knows?   You May Bounce to  the Moon!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Mar. 29, 2014) 





No comments:

Post a Comment