Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Mom ... Boston Strong!


Vol. 1  Chap. 216





                      Mom ... Boston Strong!




                   I'm Not Saying My Mother's Fast!
                   But Oh My Gosh, Can My Mom Last!
                   Last Year I Ran 5Ks With Her!
                   Now She's Racing So Much Farther!




    

                   She's Run 10Ks and One 15!
                   Too Far For Me!   Know What I Mean?
                   But Mom's Pushing the Envelope!
                   A Marathon is in Her Scope!




    

                   Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                   A Marathon's Like 40K!
                   Even If Mom Next Tries a Half,
                   I'll Have a Cow!   At Least a Calf!







                   How Can My Mom Run For So Long?
                   She Says It's Cause She's "Boston Strong!"
                   Apparently Girls From the East
                   Have Figured How to Tame the Beast!







                   Perhaps If I Head to Boston,
                   I Could Run All Those Exaustin'
                   Miles Like My Long Lasting Mother!
                   As Moms Go, She's Mother~Farther!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                       (Apr. 19, 2014) 







No comments:

Post a Comment