Friday, July 13, 2018

Person, Allie. T.?


Vol. 1  Chap. 227




                             Person, Allie T.?



                              Just Who's This Person, Allie T.
                              They Say’s a Giant Part of Me?
                              When I Enter a Room They Say
                              Person~Allie~T. Leads the Way!







                              Most Say She's Big!   Like Ten Feet Tall!
                              But I've Never Seen Her At All!
                              Not Once Have We Met Each Other!
                              "How Weird is That, I Ask, Mother?"









                              I'm Bella, Just a Tad Confused!
                              Is Person~Allie~T. So Rude
                              That She's Trying to Avoid Me?
                              Or Like Me, Can She Just Not See






                              This Beauty Underneath Her Nose?
                              Happens to Me!   So I Suppose ...
                              I've Searched the House and Our Back Yard!
                              Looked High and Low!   Despite How Hard








                              I Hunt, I Can't Find That Rascal!
                              She's Fated To Be My Pen Pal!
                              Could Mom and Aud Be Just Like Me?
                              Might They Seek Person~Allie~T?





  


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                (July 5, 2014) 






No comments:

Post a Comment