Friday, July 13, 2018

I'm Not Done!


Vol. 1  Chap. 236





                 I’m Not Done!
  


            This Scary Thought is Getting Clearer,
            Summer’s in the Rear View Mirror!
            Don’t Start School Now, ‘Cause Here’s the Thing,
            See, I’m Not Done Vacationing!







            Ev’ry Kid Knows When She’s at School
            Her Mind’s at the Beach or the Pool!
            Or Watching Frozen One More Time!
            Next Time Will Make Two Hundred Nine!








            I’m Bella!   Trying Hard to Squeeze
            Summer’s Last Drops!   So Won’t You Please
            Let School Year’s Start Slightly Vary?
            May I Suggest … January?








            I’ll Study Hard, After New Year!
            So Hard I’ll Leave Mom With the Fear
            That This Small Brain Might Just Explode
            From School~Book~Learning Overload!








            I’m Sure the Teachers Would All Find
            Another Half Year Off ... Divine!
            And Parents, They Benefit More,
            Spending Time With Kids They Adore!








Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!



Love~Grampa               (Sept. 6, 2014)



2 comments:

  1. Awww......love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Your Comment is Most Appreciated.
      If It Is Your Intent to Comment as, "Anonymous", That's All Good. Your Critique is Always Welcome, My Unknown Reader.
      Feel Welcome to Stay a While and Browse Any Other Verses That Might Catch Your Fancy.
      Again, Thanks.
      James

      Delete