Monday, July 2, 2018

The Kid Who Came to Play!


Vol. 1  Chap. 202





          The Kid Who Came to Play!




                   "You've Got Potatoes in Your Ear!"
                    At Least I Think That's What I Hear!
                    It's Hard to Catch Each Syllable
                    Especially With My Ears So Full!








                    Bath Time Once Was Easy~Peasy
                    One Quick Dip, the Dirt All Leaves Me!
                    Then Grampa Showed Up ... Rocked My World!
                    Turned Me into an Outdoors Girl!









                    Now Any Time the Sun Shines Bright,
                    From Dawn's First Light til Dusk of Night,
                    I'll Run the Beach!   Play at the Park
                    I'm Outdoors Even After Dark!




    


                      I'm Bella and I'm Here to Say,
                      Yes!   I'm the Kid Who Came to Play!
                      I Climb the Rock Wall to the End!
                      Those Swings Won't Swing Themselves, My Friend!









                    My Outdoor Life Has One Drawback!
                    A Lot of Dirt I Tend to Pack
                    In Each Nook and Cranny!   And So ...
                    Post Bath, Where'd My Potato Go?









Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!




Love~Grampa                      (Jan. 11, 2014)





No comments:

Post a Comment