Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Pressure's Mounting!

Vol. 1  Chap. 303


     Pressure’s Mounting!



Can’t Help Feelin’ I’m Being Watched!
Been Good All Year!   Don’t Want That Botched!
I Fear No Matter What I Do,
I’m Hurling Toward Some Huge SNAFU!



I Woke Up in a Cold, Cold Sweat!
Was I A’Scared?   Heck Yah!   You Bet!
After Decoratin’ Our Tree,
Dreamt It Crashed on Account o' Me!



The Pressure’s Mounting Ev’ry Hour!
My Best Actions Could Still Turn Sour!
I’ve Got a Week ‘Fore It’s Published …
The Names on Santa’s Naughty List!



I’m Always Good to Animals!
Help My Teacher!   It’s Like We’re Pals!
I’ve Made It Now to Six Years Old
Never Once Seen a Lump of Coal!



I Ask Audrey Why She’s So Calm?
She Reads Aloud Her Fav’rite Psalm!
“Fear Not Walkin’ Through That Valley!
“Leave Milk and Cookies by the Tree!”

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa               (Dec. 19, 2015) 


No comments:

Post a Comment