Friday, July 20, 2018

St. Patty's Day Rainbow!

Vol. 1  Chap. 264


  St Patty’s Day Rainbow!


While Cruising Through the Country Side,
Multi~Colored Rainbow We Spied!
We Raced to Find the Pot o’ Gold!
A Pot’s a Lot of Gold I’m Told!

While Far Off, I Knew Just the Spot!
I Got There First, But Gold Was Not
Anywhere Where It Could Be Seen!
Just One Small Man All Dressed in Green!


I’m Bella, Kid Extraordinaire!
That Man Vanished Into Thin Air!
I Yelled, “Mommy, Audrey Stop Him!”
“Stop Who?” They Said to My Chagrin!


So There I Stood, Blinkin’ … Thinkin’…
I Did See That Little Stinkin’
Leprechaun, My Friend Dressed in Green!
Seems I’m the Only One Who’s Seen


This Shy Fella From Ireland
Who Isn’t About to Just Hand
His Gold Over Without a Fight!
... Or Did I Dream This All Last Night?

Your Grampa Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa              (Mar. 21, 2015)  


No comments:

Post a Comment