Thursday, July 12, 2018

About the Birds and Bees!


Vol. 1  Chap. 224




                About the Birds and Bees!









              On Account'a I'm Five Years Old,
              Big People Think I Must Be Told
              'Bout the Creatures on Our Planet!
              But This You Can Take For Granted ...









              Sometimes, in Both Night and Day Dreams,
              I See a Bird Glide and It Seems
              She Flies Care Free and Full of Grace,
              That Lovely Bird Who Has My Face!









              I'm Bella!   I'm on the Money
              When I Say That Bees Make Honey!
              They're Disappearing, Don't Cha Know?
              In My Class, We Blame Monsanto!









              I Know About the Birds and Bees!
              They Both Flit About On the Breeze!
              I Love to Hear the Birdies Sing!
              I Hate Each Time Bumble Bees Sting!








              Audrey, She Could Be a Sea Gull!
              Grampa Of Course, A Bald Eagle!
              Pretty as a Peacock is Mom!
              Who Morphs to Raptor When Threats Come!







Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa               (June 14, 2014) 



2 comments:

  1. Isabelle you are right on about Monsanto! As a friend of your grandpa I boycott them! Your a smart girl, no wonder your grandfather loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You A.
    Isabelle Remains Both Smart and Socially Aware. But That's Not the Primary Reason I Love Her. The Primary Reason I Love Her is: She's Isabelle Elaine DeMers.
    Kind Wishes to You & Yours!

    ReplyDelete