Monday, July 23, 2018

My Fine Restaurant!

Vol. 1  Chap.  273


   My Fine Restaurant!



When I Own My Fine Restaurant,
I’ll Give Everyone What They Want
From All Four Food Groups!   I’ll Explain:
Veggies~Fruit, Meat, Dairy and Grain!



For Years I’ve Watched My Mother Cook
By Feel, Or Sometimes By the Book!
I’ve Copied Most of Mom’s Techniques!
Come Up With Some of My Own Tweaks!




I’m Bella, Chef Extraordinaire!
Perhaps You Crave Italian Fare!
Or Did You Come So You Could Get
My Dark Chocolate, Mint Omelet?



I’ll Tantalize With Soups du Jour!
My Chicken Soup is Bound to Cure
The Nastiest Case of Ennui!
You Doubt It?   Hey, Stop By and See!



And Once a Year … Or Maybe More
I’ll Host a Dinner For the Poor!
My Wait Staff Can Teach Computers!
Some Are Even Job Recruiters!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                     (May 23, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment