Monday, July 2, 2018

Winter in San Diego!


Vol. 1  Chap. 206




                      Winter In San Diego!



                   Winter, the Coldest Time of Year!
                   But I Sure Don't Need Warm Snow Gear!
                   Already Our Setting Sun's Down!
                   It's Mid Seventies All Through Town!









                   I'm Sorry For All Kids Freezing!
                   The Ones With Colds ... The Ones Sneezing!
                   I'd Love It If They Could All Roam
                   And End Their Journey at My Home!










                   'Course I'd Take Them to the Ocean!
                   Big Ol' Waves are Still in Motion!
                   Our Surfers Hardly Need Wet Suits!
                   These Dudes Never Owned Winter Boots!










                   I'm Bella, Soaking Up the Rays,
                   As Santa Ana Blows Our Way!
                   Santa Ana's Our Warming Breeze!
                   Our Wind Chill Warms 'Bout Eight Degrees!











                   So Friends, Now You Know My Reasons
                   For Skipping Your Freezin' Seasons!
                   R.S.V.P.   If You Can Come!
                   I'm Sure It Will Be Fine With Mom!








Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!




Love~Grampa                     (Feb. 8, 2014)





No comments:

Post a Comment