Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Queen of All the Nile!

Vol. 1  Chap. 296



   Queen of All the Nile!

When You’re the Queen of All the Nile,
You Never Have to Fake a Smile!
But What Makes Me Feel Good Inside?
Taking My Barge Out For a Ride!


My Traveling Companion, That’s
The Best of Egypt’s Million Cats!
You Know, We Worship the Feline!
I Sure Worship This One of Mine!

Today We’ll Barge Into Cairo!
My Galley Slaves, They Love to Row!
There Awaits Julius Caesar!
Caesar!   What a Lady Please~ah!

We Could Shoot Over to Aswan!
Where Waits a Man, a Tad Common!
Mark Anthony!    This Young Heart Leapt!
That Man's the Roman Johnny Depp!


But Who Needs Men?   I’ve Got Bella!
This Grand Cat Beats Any Fella!
‘Sides Queen Mum Wants Us Back in Town
‘Fore Ra, The Sun God, Has Gone Down!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa           (Oct. 31, 2015)  


No comments:

Post a Comment