Tuesday, July 31, 2018

My Name, DeMers!

Vol. 1  Chap. 295


 My Name, DeMers!


My Name, DeMers, It Means “The Sea”!
I Know; Mom and Audrey Taught Me!
Seems Ever Since I Was a Kid,
Finding Water is What I Did!


My Aunt Lisa, the Sea Captain,
Her Brave Feats, I’ve Been Enrapt In!
There’s Nothing That a Girl Can’t Do,
If She’s Brave and Her Heart is True!


We Dive Right Into Summer Days!
Our Salt Water Pool Suits the Ways
Aqua~Girls Love to Live Our Lives!
We Climb Out Just to Practice Dives!


Eating Poolside’s a Daily Treat!
T’was Not For That, We Might Not Eat!
When Pacific Waves Sing, “DeMers!”
My Boogie Board and Me Answers!


It Hits Me!   Most Pools May Close Soon!
I’ve Still Got My Tranquil Lagoon,
If I’m By Water, I’m Happy!
My Name, DeMers, It Means, “The Sea”!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                (Oct. 24, 2015)



No comments:

Post a Comment