Monday, July 9, 2018

Ever Vigilant!


Vol. 1  Chap. 221




                        Ever Vigilant!



                  Me, I Swim Just Like a Mermaid!
                  Bella, I'll Gladly Give Her Aid!
                  Cuz What She Lacks in Swim Technique
                  Sure Isn't Courage!   Take a Peek!










                  On Land, There's Not Much She's 'Fraid Of!
                  She'd Poke a Hornet's Nest Above!
                  Into That Hole She'd Stick Her Arm
                  Up to the Shoulder!   What's the Harm?










                  Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                  Her Guard'~n Angel Took the Day
                  Off to Recoup Her Sanity!
                  Now Bella's Safety's Up to Me!









                  Here in the Pool, Bella's Fearless!
                  That's What Causes Most Of My Stress!
                  You Don't Believe?   You Still Need Proof?
                  She'd Love to Dive Off of Our Roof!









                  Did I Mention?   Perhaps Imply?
                  We're Under Our Mom's Watchful Eye!
                  Still, All Day I'm Vigilant!
                  Sundown, Wiped Out!   Man, I am Spent!







You Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa               (May 24, 2014)  




No comments:

Post a Comment