Monday, July 2, 2018

The Mercy of the Court!


Vol. 1  Chap. 203 




                  The Mercy of the Court!



                 I Throw Myself on the Mercy
                 Of the Court of Literacy!
                 It's True ... I Do ... Read Way Too Late!
                 But That's Just Cuz the Story's Great!




           


                 It's Dark, Except Under Covers!
                 My Book, Flashlight and Me Hovers!
                 Lose Track of Time in Narnia,
                 Or Someplace Equally as Far!









                 Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                 Oh Boy I'll Hate the Light of Day!
                 But This Book, I Could Read til Dawn!
                 A Plague of Yawns I Know I'll Spawn!




           


                 I Ask You, What's a Girl to Do,
                 When She's This Close to Being Through
                 A Grand Adventure Like This Tale?
                 Oh Please Let Sweet Sally Prevail!





            


                 Tomorrow, When I'm Zombitized,
                 Recall What Grampa Prophetised ...
                 The Smartest Folks, Through History,
                 Stayed Up, Reading Late!   Just Like Me!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!




Love~Grampa                     (Jan. 18, 2014)





No comments:

Post a Comment