Friday, May 18, 2018

Belly Bump Buddy!

Vol. 1  Chap. 77



             Belly Bump Buddy!



           My Belly Bump Buddy’s Sweet Tim!
           I Love to Bump Bellies with Him!
           We Giggle and Laugh and Bounce Back!
           When You’re Not Looking … Sneak Attack!




           Sweet Timmy Makes Each Hour So Fun!
           A Whirling Dervish ‘til Day’s Done!
           Some Nights His Legs Run in His Dreams!
           Asleep He Climbs Hills and Fords Streams!



           Iz and Me Can’t Recall One Day
           When Sweet Tim Didn’t Come to Play!
           Both Isabelle and I Have Found
           The Day’s Better with Tim Around!




           Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
           Tim and His Family Went Away!
           We Wish They Didn’t Have to Go!
           These Walls Still Whisper Tim’s Echo!

           The Saddest Gong of All Tolled Bell’s
           The Sound Of Gone-Back-Home Campbells!
           I Miss My Aunt, Lexi and Zak!
           And Could You Mail My Three-B Back?

                     We Miss You Guys!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                      (Aug. 20, 2011)





No comments:

Post a Comment