Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Fine Wine!

Vol. 1  Chap. 100


              Fine Wine!


   I’ve Never Had a Sip of Wine!
   My Mommy Has ... She Likes Wine Fine!
   “Fine Wine,” She Toasts, “Where Love Meets Age!”
   I Listen, ‘Cause My Mom’s A Sage!





   Mommy is a Fount of Knowledge!
   Her Lap’s Like a Young Girl's College!
   Are Love and Age Important Parts
   Of Other Gifts That Warm Our Hearts?

   Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
   Applying What I’ve Learned Today
   Makes It Now Clear As Clear Can Be!
   The Proof, She’s Right in Front of Me!

   Take Bonez, The Best Old Dog on Earth!
   No Dog Could Ever Match Bonez Worth!
   Exuding Love From Ev’ry Pore!
   What Girl Could Ask For Any More?




   Adopted Gramma Lives Next Door!
   Think Love!   Think Age!   That’s Pat For Sure!
   If Special’s Not How Your Feeling,
   Sit With Pat!   She’s So Heart Healing!





   I’ve Never Had a Sip of Wine!
   Guess When I Grow, I’ll Like Wine Fine!
   But I’ve Laid On Bonez!   Sat With Pat!
   How Could Mere Grapes Be Good As That?


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                    (Jan 28, 2012) 



No comments:

Post a Comment