Monday, May 28, 2018

Between the Dark and Dawn!

Vol. 1  Chap. 95



       Between the Dark and Dawn!


        Some Nights Between the Dark and Dawn,
      I Make Sure Every Monster’s Gone!
      Though God and Bonez Watch Over Me!
      Can’t Have Too Much Security!





       Monsters Aren’t Why I’m Tip Toeing!
       It’s Christmas Day!   Did Santa Bring
       A Present For My Isabelle?
       And Maybe One For Me As Well?

       Downstairs the Clock Turns 3:09!
       If I Stay Quiet, I’ll Be Fine!
       What I See Next Sends Chills Down Me!
       It’s Bella By the Christmas Tree!




       “I Just Left You Asleep In Bed!”
       “I Came Down Here Instead,” She Said!
       I Ask Her, “Santa's Cookie Plate?”
       “Some Went To Bonez!   The Rest I Ate!”

       I ‘Splain As I Herd Her Upstairs,
       “It’s Better Santa’s Not Awares,
       “That Us Demers Are Wide Awake!
       “He Might Pass By, For Heaven’s Sake!”

       Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
       Mom’s Waking Us, “It’s Christmas Day!”
       My Iz Has Not Begun to Stir!
       Was It a Dream?   Last Night?   With Her?






                Merry Christmas to Everybody!!!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                     (Dec. 24, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment