Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Mission Accomplished!

Vol 1  Chap 71


            Mission Accomplished!


             No Matter Pool or at the Beach,
             Mom Keeps Our Sunscreen Well in Reach!
             My SPF's 'bout a Million!
             Isabelle’s is Two Gazillion!



             Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
             We’re Lathered Up This Sunny Day!
             When Your Hair’s Red and Your Skin’s Fair,
             You’d Better Grease Up Everywhere!



             As Iz’ Big Sis, It’s My Duty
             To Hold Her Hand, Guard This Cutie!
             But Iz is Set On Quick Release,
             Once Mommy Slathers on Her Grease!



             You Try and Hold Some Slicked Up Girl!
             The Only Spot to Grab’s Her Curl!
             But I Won’t Pull Her Bright Red Hair!
             The Golden Rule Says, “Don’t Go There!”



             With Iz, My Sweet Contarian,
             While I Can’t Clasp Her Slipp’ry Hand,
             I Just Say, “Never Touch My Towel!”
             She Grabs One End!   No Fuss!   No Foul!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (July 9, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment