Friday, May 25, 2018

Why We Build Shrines!

Vol 1  Chap 90


         Why We Build Shrines!
        (Pictures withheld for Modesty Sake.)

            Singing, Isabelle Just Danced By!
         So Excited, I Hear Her Cry,
         “Put My Poopies In the Toilet!
         Check My Diaper … Didn’t Soil It!”
  
         I’m Happy For the Leprechaun!
         But Ain’t It Time She Put Clothes On?
         When Mommy Tried To Flush, She Flipped!
         “We’ll Build a Shrine to Poop,” I Quipped!

         Oh-No, Iz is WAY Agreeing!
         “A Shrine to Poop and to Peeing!”
         I Think Iz’ll Charge Admission!
         Show the World Her Grand Rendition!

         Now She Wants to Call Up Grampa!
         Tell Him She Won’t Need Her Pamper!
         Says Auntie Lisa Needs to Hear
         How Isabelle’s Got One Clean Rear!

         Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
         I Tell Ya, It’s Crazy Today!
         Bella is Singing Her Refrain!
         Oh, Did I Mention, It’s Insane?

         I Must Admit Her Tune Moves Me!
         Watching Mommy Dance is Groovy!
         Bonez Howls Complete Our Symphony!
         I Live In One Weird Family!  


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love-Grampa                       (Nov. 19, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment