Friday, May 25, 2018

Road Trip!

Vol.1  Chap. 94

         
                       Road Trip!



               ‘Cause I’m Seven in San Diego,
               I Pretty Much Know Where to Go!
               I’ve Been to All Those Cool Places
               That Brings Awe To New Kids’ Faces!




               When I Saw Mom Packing the Car,
               I Asked If We’d Be Trav’lin’ Far?
               “All the Way Back to Our Basics!”
               I Know Mom Said That Just For Kicks!




               Our Friend Naomi, She Joined Us!
               “Really?  Hats, Boots and Gloves?”  I Fuss!
               Hours Later, Us Girls UnPiled,
               Checked Out This Wild, West World And Smiled!




               We Blazed Some Trails Long Abandoned!
               Saw a Bull!   Chose Not To Brand Him!
               The Horses Came Right Up To Greet
               Us Girls!   They Were So Calm and Sweet!




               Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
               We’re Seeing Life Back in the Day
               When Mom Was Young, as Young as Me!
               And Life Moved Slow and Soooo Stress Free!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                    (Dec. 17, 2011)    




No comments:

Post a Comment