Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Roller Coaster Buddies!

Vol 1  Chap 76


            Roller Coaster Buddies!

             Me, I Love to Play With My Dolls!
             My Cutest Dolls Make Zak Climb Walls!
             Zak Loves to Fight With Light Sabers!
             Swords Come Out, I Visit Neighbors!



             Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
             There isn’t Much, I’d Have to Say,
             Where Zak and I, We Both Agree
             ‘Cause He’s a He and I’m a She!


             But Did You Ever See Sea World?
             Boys Love It!   And So Does This Girl!
             Their Huge Roller Coaster’s Where We
             Found Out Zak and I Love Scary!

             Atlantis is That Monster’s Name!
             Me and Zak Love It Both the Same!
             When We Both Plunge Down That Steep Track!
             I’m So Glad I Am With My Zak!




             Our Time Together’s Like That Ride!
             Our Ups and Downs Are Hard to Hide!
             But One Thing’s Strange, Or So It Seems!
             Our Best Times Come With Horror Screams!

             I Love That You’re My Roller Coaster Buddy!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                       (Aug. 13, 2011)



2 comments: