Thursday, May 24, 2018

The Candy Wrapper Rap!

Vol. 1 Chap. 88


            The Candy Wrapper Rap!


             No Snitch Am I!   I Don’t Rat Out!
             I’m Saying Here, There’s Room For Doubt!
             The Evidence Might Point To Me!
             Don’t Prove I Ate ALL the Candy!




             In My Pockets, Doin’ Laundry,
             My Mom Found, Oh Maybe, Ninety
             Candy Wrappers From Halloween!
             Don’t Always Mean What It Could Mean!

             Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
             And In My Own Defense, I Say,
             “You Know How Much I Hate Litter!”
             Were Wrappers Left By Our Sitter?




             Or Bonez?   My Iz?   Hairy Potter?
             Picking Up Trash ... Like I Otta!
             “Keep Earth Clean!”   I’m Aways Sayin’!
             That’s It!   Case Closed!   Thanks For Playin’!




             What???   Mom’s Placed Me On House Arrest!!!
             I’ll Write a Rap Song In Protest!
             I’m Innocent For Heaven’s Sake!  ...

             ... Mommy! ...  I’ve Got a Tummy Ache!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                     (Nov. 5, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment