Friday, May 25, 2018

Veterans' Day with Resusci Anne!

Vol. 1  Chap. 89



           
     Veterans' Day with Resusci Anne!


               For Years I’ve Practiced CPR!
           Revived ‘Resusci Anne’, So Far!
           I Work Real Hard On My Technique!
           That’s Why I’m On This Winning Streak!



           Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
           We’re Celebrating Vet’rans' Day!
           Vet'rans Deserve Their Grand Parade
           For Sacrifices They Each Made!



           Some Warriors Need Our Mom’s Care!
           I’m Proud to Say, She’s Always There!
           Some She’ll Push!   To Others, Listen!
           Bring a Smile Where Tears Once Glisten’d!


           Our Mommy’s Why, When I Am Grown,
           I Plan to Wear a Smock or Gown!
           Help Those Who’ve Fought For Our Freedom!
           Some Day I Might Be Good As Mom!





            So When I Asked, “What Should I Do
            “To Be a Healer, Just Like You?”
            Mom Stage Whispered To My Dummy,
            “She’s Miles Ahead of Me! … Agree?”


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                     (Nov. 12, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment