Monday, May 21, 2018

Look!!! No Curls!!!

Vol 1  Chap  82


                  Look!!!   No Curls!!!



               I Really Have to Concentrate
               Hard to Avoid That Sound I Hate!
               It Starts With One “Ping!” in the Back!
               Next Thing … a Full Out Curl Attack!


               I’m Standing Underneath My Hair
               That Mom Combed Straight!   Don’t Even Dare
               Sweat or Move or Go Near Breezes!
               “Step Back, My Peeps!   No One Sneezes!”

               Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
               Not Easy Living Life This Way!
               But It’s Sure Worth It In the End
               To Have Straight Hair That Doesn’t Bend!


               Like My Mom and My Isabelle
               I Did Exist Under the Spell
               Of Red Curls Over My Whole Head!
               Thanks Mom For My Straight Hair Instead!


               It’s Like I’ve Started Life Anew
               With Gorgeous Hair!   I Love My Do!
               Straight-Hair Girls Can Do Anything!
               Oh No!   It’s Humid!   “Ping!”  “Ping!”  “Ping!”



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                     (Sept. 24, 2011)   



No comments:

Post a Comment