Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Mommy's Worstest Rule!

Vol 1  Chap 85



        Mommy’s Worstest Rule!


              My Mommy’s Got This Crazy Rule!
          It’s Kind’a Tough and Way UnCool!
          She Rules If We Leave During Meals
          We Can’t Come Back!   There’s No Appeals!



          Though My Mom’s Food is Scrupt-Delicious!
          She Takes So Long Between Dishes!
          My Mind Wanders!   My Feet Follow!
          Now There’s No Dessert To Swallow!




          I’m Isabelle and My Back’s Up
          Against the Wall ‘Cause I Left Sup-
          Per ‘Fore the Second Servings Came!
          I Ask You, Judge … Am I To Blame?




          How Will I Ever Grow To Be
          Half As Big As Sister Audrey?
          She Growing So Tall, Like a Weed!
          Hey, I’m the One You Need To Feed!

          Don’t Get Me Wrong.   My Sister’s Great!
          But Isn’t It a Bit Strange, Mate?
          Our ‘Fridge is Full Of "Free Range" Stuff
          But "Free Range" Me Don’t Get Enough!


               Support "Free Range" Isabelle!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                   (Oct. 15, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment