Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Halloween!

Vol. 1  Chap. 87 



                        Halloween!

   
            So Who Doesn’t Love Halloween?
            A Scream, A Fiend, a Spooky Scene!
            Behind You, a Death-Cold Caress!
            That Hand is Mine!   Vampire Princess!




            There’s Only One Thing That I Vant ...
            Your Blood!   Then You’ll Join Me and Haunt!
            It’s What Us Un~Dead Do, My Dear!
            Mere Mortals Have Reason to Fear!




            Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
            You Best Not Call Me That Today!
            This Vampire Princess Feels a Thirst!
            She’ll Turn Your Bad Day To Your Worst!




            Oh No!   A Pink Angel I See!
            A Vampire’s Natch’ral Enemy!
            I Vant To Sink My Fangs And Drink!
            But I’m Undone By She In Pink!



            Isabelle’s Come To Save Mankind!
            On Most Nights, Kid, I Might Not Mind!
            Come On, It’s Halloween Tonight!
            You Gotta Give Me Just One Bite!




            A Wee Neck Nibble, If You Please!
            I’ll Only Suck a Few CCs!
            Pink Angel’s Deaf To My Sad Cry!
            Again This Halloween … I’m Dry!

             Happy Halloween, My Pretties!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                    (Oct. 29, 2011)




No comments:

Post a Comment