Tuesday, May 15, 2018

That Pic!


Vol 1  Chap 73


                     That Pic!

             Mom Took a Picture I Adore!
             It’s Way Past Late!   ‘Round Three or Four!
             Isabelle is Sweetly Sleeping
             Next To Mom!   Mom’s Far From Sleeping!


             Mom Isn’t Sleeping Lots These Days!
             I Kind’a Wonder What That Says
             ‘Bout Is’belle’s Midnight Migration
             And Mom’s Nightly Sleep Invasion!

             Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
             It Troubles Me To Think By Day,
             Isabelle and I Are So Close!
             Why Won’t That Last Through Her Repose?

             Could My Trumpeting Adenoid
             Create Loud Noise Iz Must Avoid?
             Maybe Her Delicate Ear Drum
             Flees Eerie Sounds She Fears Will Come!

             That Conclusion I Can’t Ignore!
             Do You Suppose, Perhaps, I Snore?
             Or Could the Cause of Her Unrest
             Be Is’belle Needs a Mom Hug-Fest?


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                      (July 23, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment