Tuesday, May 1, 2018

By the Sea!

Vol 1  Chap 62



                    By The Sea!


              Sometimes When I Walk By the Sea,
              I Think About the Future Me!
              If I Just Had a Crystal Ball
              Then I Could See My Life in All


              The Chapters That Will Take Me From
              A Red Haired Girl To Red Haired Mom!
              Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
              I Question Things ... I’m Built That Way!

              My Mommy’s So Kind!   Will I Be?
              Will I Be Near As Smart As She?
              Will My Job Help Women and Men
              To Reclaim Their Old Lives Again?




              Perhaps Some Gentle Man Meets Me
              And Sees In Me What Life Could Be!
              Maybe We Join and Share a Kiss;
              Then Share Our Lives in Wedded Bliss!



              Will I Be The Mom My Mom Is?
              The Rock Who Anchors Me and Iz?
              Can My Mom’s Best Take Root In Me?
              I Wonder, Walking By the Sea!

                     Happy Mother’s Day!!!
                                  
Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!
                         
Love~Grampa                      (May 7, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment