Friday, May 25, 2018

There's a Spirit!

Vol. 1  Chap. 92


                    There's a Spirit!

           There’s a Spirit in This Country
           Says, “Yes We Can!   Come, Follow Me!”
           Mom Says That Spirit’s Been Asleep!
           America ’s Buried It Deep!



                
           My Iz Knows Sweat Begets Success!
           She Won’t Settle for Any Less!
           Time For Some Hero to Stand Tall!
           Could My Iz Be Tallest of All?


                 
           Iz Shares Our Grampa’s Candy Curse!
           She Smells Some Out in Mommy’s Purse!
           By Keeping Her Eyes on the Prize
           That Little Imp Begins to Rise!

           Mom’s Face Turns Pale!   My Blood Runs Cold!
           But My Sister, She’s Neared Her Goal!
           My Bella’s Got a “Can Do” Heart!
           Capturing Candy’s Just the Start!



           Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
           There’s Lessons to be Learned, I Say
           By Following a Two Year Old!
           “Be Brave!   Determined!   And Be Bold!”


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                     (Dec. 3, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment