Monday, May 28, 2018

My Plan!

Vol. 1  Chap. 96



                                       My Plan!



             Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
             Guess What We Got For Christmas Day?
             Right There Beside Our Christmas Tree,
             New Bikes For Bella and For Me!





             My Iz is Only Two You Know!
             But Man Alive, Can That Kid Go!
             Troopers Clocked Her Flying Forty!
             Pretty Fast, 'Spec'ly For Shorty!





             We Raced Out To the Pacific!
             Boy, My Green Bike, It’s Terrific!
             Then Stroll Together, Iz and I,
             All Under Mommy’s Watchful Eye!





             Right There And Then I Hatch My Plan!
             If I Say So Myself; It’s Grand!
             DeMers, We Point Our Bikes North East
             And Ride For Fifty Days at Least!





             Same Time Grampa Heads Out South West!
             If He Don’t Stop Till Night To Rest,
             We’ll Meet Up, 'Cause We Don’t Ramble!
             Then Aim South to Casa Campbell





             Down In Katy!   They’ll Be In Awe!
             That Us DeMers Pedaled This Far!
             And Did It With Grampa In Tow ...
             Riding Our New Bikes ... Don’t Cha Know?


                Happy New Year Everybody!!! 

     
Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                     (Dec. 31, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment