Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Giddy~Up Lexi!


Vol 1  Chap 75


               Giddy~Up Lexi!

               We Spent the Whole Day at the Shore!
          But Now I Can’t Hang Any More!
          That Sun and Surf Sure Wiped Me Out!
          Erased My Smile and Left This Pout!

          How Will I Make It to Our Car?
          The Sand’s Too Hot!   The Car’s Too Far!
          Do I Have to Bring Both These Pails?
          Won’t Someone End My Beach Travails?




           Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
           I’m Trying Not To Whine This Way!
           What?   Lexi’s Stooping Like a Toad!
           She Scoops Me Up, Then Grabs My Load!

           I’m Riding Lexi Like a Horse!
           No Question I Love This!   Of Course!
           Forget That Pout!   I’m Grinning Wide!
           Lexi Is My New Pony Ride!




           I Love Having My Lexi Here!
           I Wish That She Could Stay All Year!
           When I Grow Big As Big Can Be,
           I Hope I’m Just Like My Lexi!

                   I Love You Lexi!!!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                      (Aug. 6, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment