Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Campbells Are Coming!

Vol 1  Chap 74



         The Campbells Are Coming! 
          The Campbells Are Coming!

             My Isabelle Might Not Recall
             That Long Trip That We Took Last Fall!
             We Flew East to Far Off Houston!
             Slept in Rooms Our Cousins Roost In!

             Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
             My Cousins Will Be Here Today!
             I’ll Be With My Favorite Campbell!
             Care to Bet Which One?   Let’s Gamble!


             Big Zak is My Favorite For Sure!
             He’s Strong and Brave and His Heart’s Pure!
             If Monsters Raid San Diego,
             Zak Will Slay Them!   He’s My Hero!




             Can’t Forget My Fav'rite, Sweet Tim!
             He’s All Boy!   But All Girls Love Him!
             Where Timmy Walks, Bright Flowers Bloom!
             Bad Guys Jump Back!   Give Sweet Tim Room!




             Lexi’s Like a Fairy Princess!
             She’s Beautiful!   But None the Less,
             Lex Can Kick Butt with Tae Kwan Do!
             And She’s the Smartest Girl I Know!

             So Do You Know My Bestest One?
             You’re Right!   I Love Them Each a Ton!
             Which Cousin Sets My Heart to Fly?
             I Fooled You!   It’s a Three Way Tie!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                      (July 30, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment