Tuesday, August 14, 2018

And the Winner Is!

Vol. 1  Chap. 366


And the Winner Is ...


At Bay Park Elementary,
That Great School That Once Hosted Me,
They Held an Awards Afternoon!
One Winner ... I'll Get to Her Soon!



Of All the Subjects You Can Teach,
There's One With Universal Reach!
If Kids Love Reading and Love Books
Then I Believe Their Future Looks


Unstoppable!   And That is Why
We Hardly Let a Day Go By
Sans Bella, Me, Page~Book or E-
'Bout Adventures and Girl~Glory!


They Announced, "Outstanding Reader"!
My Heart Leapt!   It Had to Be Her!
That Same Heart Swelled With Love and Pride
Knowing She'd Learned Right By My Side!


I've Come to Learn in This Country,
Readings the Key That Gains Entry ...
So Many Opened Doors Assures,
Your Future's Bright ... Bella DeMers!




Congratulations Sweet Sister Bella!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa               (Mar. 4, 2017) 

No comments:

Post a Comment