Friday, August 10, 2018

A Big Surprise!

Vol. 1  Chap. 343


        A Big Surprise!

When You’re a Kid, Seven Years Old,
Who Mostly Does What She’s Been Told,
It Can Come as a Big Surprise
When Suddenly, Before Your Eyes


A Tooth You’ve Had Since You Were Born
Comes Loose!   Pops Out!   ‘Fore You Can Mourn,
It’s Sealed Up!   Stuck ‘neath Your Pillow!
I Liked That Tooth!   Now I Must Go


Try to Sleep Like All’s In Order
Knowing Some Fairy Tooth Hoarder
Fixin’ to Sneak Into My Room
And Sans Negotiations … Boom! 


Swipe a Vital Part of Me!
Leave Behind a Most Paltry Fee!
I Wonder, Is That Even Couth
To Steal a Girl’s Beloved Tooth?


The Idea I Find Quite Scary!
Glad There’s No Brain or Bone Fairy!
Still, I Stand Out In Any Crowd!
Which Does Make Me Feel Rather Proud!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                (Sept. 24, 2016) 


No comments:

Post a Comment