Monday, August 13, 2018

My Life!

Vol. 1  Chap. 360


        My Life!


The Way I Stay So Positive
Is I Just Won't Let Myself Give
In to That Negativity
That Lurks Near, Always Stalking Me!


The Way I Stay So Darn Upbeat
Comes From Friends, Old and New, I Greet!
Because We Really Care, You See,
I Buoy Up Them and They Raise Me!


The Way I Keep My Sanity ...
Hug God's Purest Humanity!
Most Anytime I Hold a Child
My Worries Ebb!   I Can't Get Riled!



It Helps to Have a Sister Who
Reminds You How Much She Loves You!
With Just One Glance, She'll Make You Laugh!
That Puts Me On a Special Path!


My Formula's Not Baffling
It Just Requires Some Balancing
'Tween God and Friends and Family!
My Life ... In It's Totality!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa               (Jan. 21, 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment