Monday, August 27, 2018

What Has the Power?

Vol. 1  Chap. 426


 What Has the Power? 


In This, the Month When Earth Day Falls,
It’s Not Just Earth That Now Enthralls
And Captivates My Attention!
Causing Attention Ascension!


So What, You Ask, Has the Power
To See Me at This Late Hour
On My Back in Fields of Flower?
The Lyrid Meteor Shower!


The Oldest in Our Galaxy
And Though It’s My First Year to See
These Meteors Streak ‘Cross the Sky!
I’m Left to Ponder and Ask Why


For Centuries We Precisely
Map the Stars and Oh, So Wisely
Predict Comets Next Appearance!
Now I Wonder If There’s a Chance


We Could All Try to Concentrate
On Changing the Endangered’s Fate?
Be It Right Whale ... or the Rhino ...
The Elephants … Please!!!   None Should Go!!!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                        (Apr. 28, 2018) 


No comments:

Post a Comment