Friday, August 10, 2018

Playing With the Queen of Hearts!

Vol. 1  Chap. 349


Playing With the Queen of Hearts!

The Once Mean Queen of Hearts, She Said,
"I've Had It!   It's Off With Your Head!"
Every Time Anything When Wrong,
"Off With Your Head!"'s Her Fav'rite Song!



"Off With Her Head!" She Said 'Bout Alice
In Wonderland and Her Palace
Folks All Thought Poor Alice was Toast!
Would Headless Alice be a Ghost?


Fast Forward to Two~O~Sixteen!
The Queen of Hearts, She's Not So Mean!
In Fact, She's Flat Out, WOW! ... Gorgeous!
I Love How She Looks In Her Dress!



I Feel Special Trick or Treating
With Audrey!   People Keep Greeting
Us Just Like We're Some Stunning Sight!
I Do Love This Halloween Night!



So, Who's the Fairest of Them All?
I Don't Think That's a Real Tough Call!
I Know!    And I Don't Mean to Brag!
She Put Her Candy In My Bag!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa               (Nov. 5, 2016)  


No comments:

Post a Comment