Friday, August 31, 2018

Third Grade Was Hard!

Vol. 1  Chap. 434



Third Grade Was HARD!


Can You Believe That Little Me
Just Conquered the Grade We Call Three!
It Wasn’t All That Easy, Pard!
Ask Anyone!   Third Grade Was HARD!


I Really Loved Literature!
That’s Reading and Much More, For Sure!
There’s Characters and Twisty Plots
To Occupy a Young Girl’s Thoughts!


I Burst Through with Colors Flying
When It Came to Multiplying!
Though the Drill Called Numbers Grouping
Left My Poor Brain Drained … Drooping!


Still I Can’t Wait to Start Grade Four!
Audrey Taught Me ‘Bout Common Core!
We’ll Study Planets and Black Holes!
Long Division Tops Math’s Main Goals!


The Thing Audrey Mostly Taught Me
Is to Embrace What I Study!
To Cherish Every Day in School!
A Girl Who's Smart is Oh, So Cool!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                       (June 23, 2018)


No comments:

Post a Comment