Monday, August 20, 2018

Not One Similarity!

Vol. 1  Chap. 396


    Not One Similarity!


I Don’t Get Where Some Folks Come From
When They Insist I Look Like Mom!
Now Bella, I Can Clearly See
Belongs In Mom’s Family Tree!



Mom and I Sure, Both Have Red Hair!
But Similarities End There!
True, We’re Both Idealistic!
But Real’y!   Be Realistic!



Clearly, I’m Tall!   Our Mom is Short!
Need No Congressional Report
To Show Quite Different Ages!
See?   We’re Not On the Same Pages!


Adults Are Serious!   Kids Play!
The Diff’rences Get In the Way!
Am I Not Right, My Reader Friend?
This Next Experiment Should End


Any Grasp At Comparison!
Filled My Eye Glasses Prescription!
Look!   Not One Similarity
Between My Dear Mother and Me!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                (Sept. 30, 2017) 

No comments:

Post a Comment