Monday, August 20, 2018

Strange Happenings!

 Vol. 1  Chap. 390 


   Strange Happenings!


Strange Things Are Happ'nin' in the Sky!
More Than Meteors Streaking By!
Solar Eclipse ... That's Serious!
I'm Talkin' More Mysterious!

More Gripping Than a Full Blood Moon!
And I Can Feel It Coming Soon!
So My Huge Problem of Course Is
Adults Say, "Kid, Hold Your Horses!"


When Inside Me Yells, "Run!  It's Here!"
Who'll Believe This Paul(a) Revere?
Greet Me More Like Chicken Little!
Not Heed Warnings When This Kid'll

Sound The Alarm 'Bout What These Eyes
Will See! ... Strange Happ'nin's From the Skies!
Like Some Harmonic Convergence,
It's Coming!   Feel the Emergence!

What Happen's Next, I Can't Reverse!
I'm Scared to Look!   And What is Worse
I Sense That Somehow or Other!
Strange Happenings ... Got Our Mother!


Happy Solar Eclipse!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                (Aug. 19, 2017)  


No comments:

Post a Comment