Monday, August 13, 2018

Young Chai!

Vol. 1  Chap. 363


       Young Chai!


Of All the Dogs Lady~Love Meets
There's One With Whom She'll Share Her Treats!
Young Chai is Welcomed in Our Home!
So Young Chai's Welcome in This Po'm!





I Call My Lady~Love, My Pup!
Mom Reminds Me, Her Age is Up
There With Humans 50 Years Old!
50's Like Ancient, I've Been Told!


But When Chai Stops By to Visit,
My Sweet Lady~Love Just Can't Sit!
Like She Borrows Chai's Boundless Vim
And Vigor!   Lady's Young Like Him!


Together These Two Romp and Dance!
My Audrey Says There's No Romance!
They Spend a Ton of Energy!
And Oh My Gosh, the Synergy!


I Don't Need a Calculator
To See Their Product is Greater!
They Even Share Nightmare Patrol!
With Chai Here, Lady Won't Grow Old!





Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa               (Feb. 11, 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment