Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Cousin Joe Wed!

Vol. 1  Chap. 398




  Cousin Joe Wed!



In the Splendor of Sedona
Painted Desert, Arizona,
Cousin Joe Wed His Lovely Bride!
Now Joe Has Kasie By His Side



Forever and a Day, It’s True!
Us Girls Witnessed Them Say, “I Do!”
Aunt Lisa Showed!   Twas Her Birthday!
Relatives Came From Far Away!



Was Like a Christmas of Cousins,
Aunts and Uncles By the Dozens!
And To My Utter Amazement
They All Loved Us!   We Gladly Spent



Our Days Mountain Climbing, Talking,
Laughing, Playing, Running, Walking!
Come Time for the Sacred Service
I Forgot I’d Once Been Nervous!


These Strangers ‘Round Me … Family!
I Basked In Their Warm Company!
Then One Thing We All Saw Coming …
Host Iron Mike … Photobombing!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (Oct. 14, 2017) 


No comments:

Post a Comment