Monday, August 13, 2018

Bella's Taco Treats!

Vol. 1  Chap. 358


  Bella's Taco Treats!



Love When Mom Makes Us Mexican,
Then Tells Us Sure, OK, We Can
Watch Just One Show on Nat~Geo!
"Killer Bugs!"   Not My Fav'rite, Bro!



Kisses Delivered with "Love Ya!s"
Teeth Brushed, I'm Under My Cov~ahs!
Eyes Flutter!   And I Start Drifting,
When Those Tacos Start Resisting ...



Suddenly My Eyes Pop Open!
Not the Restful Sleep I'm Hopin'
Might Refresh and Energize Me!
How'd I Get Up Here in This Tree?



A Drop of Dew on One Green Leaf
Reflects The New Me!   Oh Good Grief!
I Sport a Praying Mantis Bod!
Come On Man!   This is Way Too Odd!




One Hungry Bird Barely Misses
Finding Out If I'm Delicious!
Should I Survive This Night I Know
I've Had My Last Dinner Taco!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa               (Jan. 7, 2017)


No comments:

Post a Comment