Monday, August 13, 2018

Flour!!!

Vol. 1  Chap. 355


              Flour!!!



Pssst! Audrey!   I Just Spied Flour!
That Means Soon ... Within the Hour,
This Flour Becomes Cookie Dough!
I Love This Time of Year, Ya Know!



I Spy Mom With Her Recipes!
Make Snickerdoodles!   Please, Oh Please!
And Sugar Cookies From Cut Outs!
Good Thing Short Kids Make the Best Scouts!



Butter, Vanilla, Chocolate Chips!
Lay Toll House Cookies on My Lips!
No Wonder We're in This Great Mood!
When Mom's Fixing the Sweetest Food!




What Happens Should Mom Discover
Behind Her's This Cookie Lover?
"Who Among My Cookie Eaters
"Wants to Come and Lick the Beaters?"



Audrey Appears, She's Bullet Quick!
I Leave My Blind to Get My Lick!
Then Spied That Wink Where All Kids Dread ...
Mom's Eye In the Back of Her Head!!!




Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa               (Dec. 17, 2016) 

No comments:

Post a Comment