Monday, August 13, 2018

A Year of Saturdays!

Vol. 1  Chap. 365


 A Year of Saturdays!



"Hey Little Sister!" was the First
Rhyme ... Told of Bella's Birth in Verse!
A Whole Year Passed!   Not One New Rhyme!
Til I Called Grampa!   Said, "It's Time!"


The Very Next Saturday, What
Arrives on Mom's Tiny Screen But,
A Poem, Again in My Voice!
"Again!  Again!"   He Had No Choice!


So Grampa Cleared a Writing Desk!
And Oh My Gosh What Came Out Next!
More Poems Than We've Ever Seen!
Sent Saturdays to Mom's Small Screen!




These Poems Covered Everything!
My Friends ... My Dogs ... Horseback Riding!
They Celebrate Life Around Us!
Highlight Blessings That Surround Us!


Three Hundred Sixty Five's a Year
Of Saturdays!   But I've No Fear!
There'll Still Be More Poems, I Think!
At Least Til Grampa's Out of Ink!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa               (Feb. 25, 2017)


No comments:

Post a Comment