Monday, August 27, 2018

Go Fly a Kite!

Vol. 1  Chap. 422


Go Fly a Kite!



When Your Family Name’s DeMers,
It Means Sea~Side’s Where You Prefers
To Spend Ev’ry Waking Minute …
By the Sea ... or Better ... In It!


Dawn Breaks, We’re on a ‘Bug~Mom Fest’!
Enchanting Each Absurd Request,
Like Fulfilling It's Our Birth Right!
Fed~Up, Mom Says, “Go Fly a Kite!”


Three Light Bulbs Lit at the Same Time!
We Picked Out Kites and Extra Twine!
Two Kites Climbing ‘Bove Azure Seas!
Two Gull~Chasers Pant, “Please, Please, Please!”




Like a Race Horse, Mom Wants to Run!
Bella and I Know Chillin’s Fun ...
By the Bay of the Pacific!
Sea Smells, Sights, and Sounds … Terrific!


I Wish I May!   I Wish I Might!
Hear Ev’ry Day, “Go Fly a Kite!”
Cuz When Your Last Name is DeMers,
A Day Sea~Side’s Filled With Allures!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                        (Mar. 31, 2018)   

No comments:

Post a Comment