Friday, August 24, 2018

More Horses!

Vol. 1  Chap. 411


 More Horses!



As I Was Hiking Through the Wood,
Contemplating How Life is Good,
Up Steps the Most Magnificent
Animal God Has Ever Sent

To Stand Firm In The Path I Trod!
I Caught His Gaze!   Said, “Thank You God!”
Cuz Ev’rybody Knows the Horse
Is God’s Most Perfect Creature, ‘Course!

The Horse is Noble, Strong and Kind!
Ya Know, I Wouldn’t Really Mind
If Earth Had Fewer People Here!
They Don’t All Have to Disappear!

What If Judges Gave Sentences
For Certain Crimes?   My Pretense Is,
Road Rage, or Crimes Involving Cars
All Must Be Served on Planet Mars!

More Horses, Fewer People, Wow!
As I Thought This I Saw Somehow,
This Noble Steed Had Read That Thought!
He Nudged My Cheek … Agreed … A Lot!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa               (Jan. 13. 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment