Friday, August 17, 2018

I Found My Thrill!

Vol. 1  Chap. 371


    I Found My Thrill!


You Know I'm a Fan of Bunnies!
Just Not When I Snap on My Skis!
The Thrill~Hills I'd Love to Fly On
Carry the Label, "Black Diamond!"


One Way Girls Find Cali's So Great,
We Swim and Ski, Same Day, Same State!
Audrey and Me Love the Outdoors!
Love Snow Covered Mountain Contours!


From That First Jolt of Our Ski Lift,
Our Whole Perspective Starts to Shift!
Swingin' High O're the Mountain Side
I'm Picturing the Fastest Ride


That Any Kid Has Ever Rid!
Reading My Mind Audrey Says, "Kid,
"Speed's Fine!   But What Truly Boggles
Mom's Mind is How We Take Moguls!"


"Last Year I Was the Reason Why
Mom Needed to Buy Red Hair Dye!
Now You, My Lil' Gumby on Skis,
Can Turn Red Hair White, If You Please!"



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa               (Apr. 8, 2017) 


No comments:

Post a Comment